A taco bar is the ultimate mingling food. Guests can help themselves which makes less work on the hostess.
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- 4 limes, sliced into wedges
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups radishes, sliced
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- favorite salsas
- 8 corn tortillas, warmed
- Prepare grill for medium-high heat. Season chicken on both sides with salt and pepper. Grill chicken until cooked through, about 4 minutes per side. Allow chicken to rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Squeeze lime juice to taste over the cooked chicken. Serve with corn tortillas, onion, tomatoes, radishes, avocados, cilantro, and favorite salsas.