Grilled Peaches and Arugula Salad
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- sea salt to taste
- 1/4 cup pecans
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 peaches, ripe but firm
- ½ teaspoon avocado oil
- 5 ounces baby arugula
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- ¼ cup goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 avocado, diced
- In a small bowl, whisk together honey, yogurt, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, balsamic vinegar, and salt.
- Set aside to chill in the refrigerator.
- Preheat BBQ to high.
- Slice peaches into wedges.
- Place peaches in a medium-sized bowl and toss with oil.
- Grill peaches for 2-3 minutes per side.
- Remove from the grill.
- Place arugula in a large bowl with goat cheese, candied pecans, blueberries, avocado, and grilled peaches.
- Toss with dressing and serve immediately.