A tangy coleslaw, perfect as a side dish for your summer BBQ’s!
- 1/4 cup plain Greek nonfat yogurt
- 1-2 limes, juiced
- 1 tablespoon tequila
- 3 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- pinch of black pepper
- 3 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/3 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 carrots, shredded
- 4-6 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup red cabbage, shredded
- In a large mixing bowl, add yogurt, lime juice, tequila, sugar, salt, and pepper. Whisk to combine until smooth.
- Stir in cilantro, green onions, carrots, green and red cabbage. Toss to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour, to allow flavors to marry. Serve chilled