- 1 (750 ml) bottle rosé
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup strawberries, quartered
- 1 fresh lemon, juiced
- Rosemary sprigs, optional
- Pour rosé into a 13x9 inch pan, cover, and freeze until almost solid, at least 8 hours or overnight.
- In a separate medium saucepan, bring sugar and ½ cup water to a boil; cook, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves, about 3 minutes.
- Add strawberries, remove from heat, and allow to sit 30 minutes to infuse syrup with strawberry flavor.
- Strain into a small bowl, cover, and chill until cold, about 30 minutes.
- Scoop rosé into a blender. Add lemon juice, 2 1/2 ounces strawberry syrup, and 1 cup crushed ice. Purée until smooth.
- Divide among glasses. Garnish with rosemary sprigs and serve immediately.