Grilled Corn with Cilantro Butter
- 8 ears of corn, shucked
- olive oil, as needed
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup cilantro, loosely packed
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Drizzle corn with a little olive oil and season with salt.
- Add corn and close the lid. Rotate corn a few times, until some of the kernels are blistered. Careful not to overcook.
- While corn is cooking, add cilantro to a food processor and coarsely chop.
- Add the softened butter and salt to the chopped cilantro, process until smooth.
- Remove corn from the grill.
- Slather hot corn with cilantro butter. Sprinkle with a little more salt, if desired. Serve immediately.