A touch of lime juice and a sprinkle of cilantro elevates this basic tortilla chip recipe.
Cilantro Lime Tortilla Chips
- 12 corn tortillas
- vegetable oil
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- Coarse sea salt
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- Line a baking sheet with paper towels and set aside.
- Stack and cut tortillas into triangles.
- In a deep pot, heat oil to 365F. Fry tortilla chips in small batches until golden brown.
- Remove and allow to drain on the baking sheet.
- Squeeze lime juice over fried chips.
- Sprinkle with sea salt. Garnish with cilantro right before serving.