Skip to content
- 14 slices Challah Bread
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- powdered sugar (optional)
- maple syrup (optional)
- In a medium size bowl, stir together condensed milk, evaporated milk, whole milk, eggs, cinnamon, and vanilla extract.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter. Continue to add butter for frying as needed.
- Dip 2 to 3 slices of bread in the custard and coat both sides.
- Fry bread slices until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve with powdered sugar and maple syrup.