Skip to content
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup bacon, cooked, chopped
- 1/4 cup chives, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400F. Grease a muffin pan and set aside.
- In a medium size skillet, cook bacon. Once crispy, remove bacon from pan and set on a paper towel to soak up excess grease. Once slightly cooled, chop bacon.
- In a large bowl, combine mashed potatoes, eggs, cheddar cheese, bacon and chives. Season with salt and pepper.
- Scoop spoonfuls into each cup.
- Sprinkle each potato puff with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes. Garnish with sour cream and chives. Serve warm.