This blueberry bread pudding is like eating dessert for breakfast! Yum!
Blueberry Croissant Bread Pudding
- 3 large croissants, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup half and half
- Fill a medium size bowl with croissant pieces and blueberries. Mix together.
- In a bowl of a stand mixer, cream together cream cheese and sugar.
- Slowly beat in eggs, vanilla, and half and half.
- Using a 9-inch baking dish, pour the mixed croissant pieces and blueberries into the baking dish. Pour the cream cheese mixture evenly over the croissant pieces.
- Cover and allow to soak over night or for several hours.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF for 40 minutes until set in the center and golden brown.
- Serve warm.