Skip to content
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 3 limes, juiced, 2 tablespoons lime juice, reserved
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 dashes hot sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) halibut fillet, skinned and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced
- 1 small jalapeño, minced
- 1/4 red onion, minced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon agave
- Lime wedges, for serving
- In a medium size bowl, combine lemon juice, lime juice, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper and 2 dashes of hot sauce.
- Place halibut into the bowl and gently stir to cover. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- In a separate larger bowl, toss together mango, avocado, jalapeño, red onion, cilantro, 2 tablespoons lime juice, olive oil and agave.
- Drain the halibut and fold into the mango avocado mixture.
- Add more lime juice if necessary. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste.