- 1 lb 4 ounce white fish, cubed
- 1 jalapeño pepper, minced
- 3 1/2 ounces grapefruit, diced
- 3 shallots, minced
- handful cilantro, chopped
- 3 1/2 ounces orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 10 ounces lime juice, freshly squeezed
- salt and olive oil to taste
- lime wedges for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Cover and allow to marinate until fish is cooked, about 2 hours.
- Season with salt, olive oil, and an additional squeeze of fresh lime juice before serving. Serve with fresh, thick tortilla chips.