Cantaloupe & Prosciutto Salad
- 1 ripe cantaloupe melon, seeded
- 1 ( 8 ounce) container of marinated Mozzarella balls
- 2 tablespoon fresh mint, chopped
- 3 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1½ tablespoon honey
- 6-8 slices of prosciutto, torn into bite size pieces
- salt and pepper to taste
- Use a melon baller to scoop melon balls from the cantaloupe and place in a large bowl.
- Add Mozzarella balls and chopped mint.
- Sprinkle with course ground salt and pepper to taste.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil and honey.
- Drizzle over the melon and toss gently to coat.
- Plate salad and add prosciutto.
- Garnish with additional mint leaves.