Jalapeño Deviled Eggs
Don’t want ordinary? Spice things up with a little jalapeño!
- 6 large hard-boiled eggs, cooled and peeled
- 2 tablespoons pickled jalapeños, minced, juice reserved
- 2 teaspoons cilantro, chopped
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- Pinch of smoke paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 jalapeño, sliced garnish
- 1 tablespoon chives, minced for garnish
- dash of paprika for garnish
- Halve the eggs lengthwise. Carefully remove yolks and place in a small bowl.
- Mash the yolks. Stir in pickled jalapeños, 1 tablespoon reserved jalapeño juice, cilantro, mayonnaise, mustard, and smoked paprika.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon mixture into hollowed out egg whites.
- Garnish with fresh jalapeños slices, chopped cilantro, and chives.
- Sprinkle with smoked paprika for additional garnish. Refrigerate before serving.