Easy 20 minute appetizer.
- 8 fresh figs
- 1/2 cup goat cheese
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup pistachios, chopped
- 6 mint leaves, chiffonade
- Slice the figs halfway through, keeping them connected at the base.
- Spoon in 1 tablespoon goat cheese into each fig.
- Pour honey into a small bowl. In a separate bowl, add chopped pistachios.
- First dip the base of each stuffed fig into the honey.
- Next dip the honey stuffed fig into the bowl of chopped nuts.
- Arrange figs onto a serving dish.
- Drizzle with a touch of honey on top of each fig. Garnish with mint.