Chilled Avocado and Cucumber Soup
- 1 English cucumber, peeled, seeded, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup packed fresh basil
- 2 avocados
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- salt and pepper to taste
- cayenne pepper to taste
- Using a food processor or blender, purée cucumber, green onions, and basil.
- Add avocado and lemon juice, purée until smooth.
- Slowly pour in vegetable broth to liquify the soup. Purée until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Allow soup to chill in refrigerator for at least 20 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with cracked pepper, cayenne pepper, fresh basil, green onions, and crema.