Halloween fun with a creepy cocktail.
- 2 ounces tequila
- 3/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 ounce agave syrup
- 2 dashes orange bitters
- 3 ounces hibiscus tea
- 4 cups crushed ice
- 1 orange, sliced or peeled for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add tequila, orange juice, lemon juice, agave syrup, and orange bitters. Shake vigorously.
- Fill a highball glass with crushed ice.
- Pour the drink into the glass 3/4 full.
- Slowly pour the hibiscus tea over the ice, allowing the tea to seep through the ice looking like blood dripping in the drink.
- Garnish with an orange slice or peel.