Just when you thought sangria season was over…
- 1 bottle red wine
- 1 cup sparkling water
- 1/4 cup blackberry infused vodka
- 4 black plums, washed and sliced
- 2 cups blackberries, washed
- 2 cups black grapes
- Purple salt for garnish
- In a pitcher, pour in red wine, sparkling water, and vodka.
- Stir in plums, blackberries, and grapes.
- Allow to chill in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- To serve, rim a glass with purple salt.
- Pour sangria into glass.
- Garnish with additional fruit, optional.