- 8 ounces vermicelli rice noodles
- 2 tablespoons grape seed oil
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1 bell pepper, cut into matchsticks
- 1 zucchini, cut into matchsticks
- 1 small white onion, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch kale, roughly chopped
- 1 bunch scallions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup tamari
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
- sesame seeds for garnish
- Prepare noodles according to package directions. Toss with sesame oil to keep from sticking together. Set aside.
- Prepare sauce. Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Set aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of grape seed oil over high heat in a wok.
- Add mushrooms and carrots. Cook for about 4 minutes, stirring constantly. Add remaining 2 tablespoons grape seed oil. Add pepper, zucchini, and onion; stir-fry for another 3 minutes. Add kale and scallions; stir-fry for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add reserved noodles and sauce. Toss well to combine. Garnish with sesame seeds and serve.