One of my favorite duo’s: marshmallows & sweet potatoes!
- 6 large sweet potatoes
- 8 ounces light cream cheese
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup sugared pecans
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Pierce sweet potatoes with a knife or fork.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 45 minutes until tender. Remove from oven. Allow to cool slightly.
- Cut each potato in half, lengthwise. Scoop out the flesh and add to a large bowl.
- Add cream cheese and use a potato masher to mash together.
- Place skins back into oven and allow to crisp slightly. Remove from oven.
- Spoon potato mixture back into skins and top with marshmallows and nuts.
- Return to oven to allow marshmallows to toast. Serve hot.