A healthy, lighter meal filled with lots of flavor.
- 2 boneless chicken breast, pounded thin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 bunch kale, stems removed and chopped
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 cup grilled corn
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup pepitas, toasted
- 1/2 cup Cotija cheese
- Heat a grill to medium-high heat.
- Season chicken breast with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Grill chicken about 3 minutes on each side. Remove from heat.
- In a large serving bowl, toss together kale, beans, corn, and tomatoes.
- Drizzle with a vinaigrette. Continue to toss.
- Plate salad and garnish with pepitas and Cotija cheese.