A ghostly milkshake that is sure to spook your taste buds on Halloween!
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 3/4 cups low fat milk
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract, reserved
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 dozen chocolate cookies
- candy eyes (optional)
- In a blender, add ice cream, milk, and 2 teaspoons vanilla extract. Blend until smooth.
- In a bowl of a stand mixer, whip the heavy cream, powdered sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract until stiff peaks form.
- While the cream is whipping, crush cookie wafers.
- Dip the rim of the cups in water or milk. Dip into the cookie crumbs.
- Divide the milkshake evenly between the glasses.
- Scoop whipped cream into a large bag, pipe a swirl on top of each shake, add candy eyes, and serve immediately.