Celebrate “National Margarita Day” with a Pomegranate Margarita. It will sweeten your day!
- 2 ounces Triple Sec
- 1 1/2 ounces Tequila
- 2 ounces pomegranate juices
- 2 ounces lime juice (2 limes)
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- coarse salt for the rim
- lime wedges for garnish
- pomegranate arils for garnish
- For simple syrup, bring equal parts sugar and water to a boil until sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool completely.
- Rim your glass with a lime wedge and dip in coarse salt.
- Fill glass with ice.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine ice, triple sec, tequila, pomegranate juice, lime juice, and simple syrup.
- Shake until mixed and chilled. Pour over ice and squeeze a little more lime wedges.
- Garnish with limes and arils.