Mexican Mule is a fun spin on a Moscow Mule. Ginger beer, tequila, fresh lime juice and agave combined to create a delicious cocktail.
- ice cubes
- 1 1/2 ounce Don Julio Blanco tequila
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
- 1 teaspoon agave or cranberry syrup (reserved from sugared cranberries)
- 1/2 cup ginger beer
- rosemary for garnish
- sugared cranberries for garnish
- Add ice cubes to mug.
- Pour tequila, lime juice, agave, and ginger beer over ice cubes. Stir to combine.
- To prepare garnish, remove rosemary leaves from half the stem. Gently push sugared cranberries onto stem. Garnish cocktail.