This is the perfect dish for any party- simple, easy to prepare and always a crowd
pleaser. Need I say more?
- 4 (8 ounce) flank steaks
- ¼ cup canola oil
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 limes, 1 juiced, 1 cut into wedges
- In a large bowl, whisk together oil, oregano, black pepper, cumin, paprika, ½ teaspoon salt, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and fresh lime juice.
- Add steaks and coat evenly with marinade. If time allows marinate for 20 mins or overnight in the refrigerator.
- On a heated grill or grill plate, cook steaks 3-4 minutes on both sides until seared with grill marks. Cook to desired temperature. Approx. 3 min for medium rare.
- Remove steaks from grill and allow to rest.
- Slice steaks against the grain. Serve with corn tortillas, chimichurri sauce, and grilled vegetables.