Hot apple cider is such an iconic drink during Autumn. Make it a cocktail by surprising your guests with the perfect blend of spiced rum, hard cider, and cinnamon.
Spiced Apple Rum Cocktail
- Spiced Apple Cider
- 4 ½ cups apple cider
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 3 star anise
- 1 ½ ounce spiced rum
- ½ cup spiced apple cider recipe
- ½ cup hard cider
- Dash of lemon bitters
- One hour before serving cocktails, make spiced apple cider. In a large pitcher, combine apple cider, cinnamon sticks, and star anise.
- To serve the cocktail, fill a low ball with ice.
- Pour the spiced rum, spiced apple cider, and hard cider over ice. Stir well.
- Top with a dash of lemon bitters and serve.