This grilling season, tequila and limes are not only for margaritas.
- ½ cup tequila
- 4 limes juiced, plus zest of 1 lime
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- Whisk together tequila, lime juice, lime zest, orange juice, olive oil and Worcestershire sauce until combined.
- Pour marinade into large plastic storage bag. Slice the chicken in half lengthwise or pound slightly to desired thickness.
- Place chicken into marinade bag and store in refrigerator for at minimum of 3 hours or overnight. When ready to grill, remove chicken from marinade and season with salt, pepper and chili powder. Grill chicken on both sides until cooked through. Remove from grill.
- Garnish with cilantro and extra squeeze of lime juice.