A simple and elegant appetizer, perfect to serve at your next party.
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1/4 cup crema
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- In a medium size bowl, toss the shrimp in oil, cumin, and chili powder.
- Over medium heat, sear the shrimp until slightly blackened in a medium skillet, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Assemble with the cucumber slices, topped with guacamole, shrimp and, crema.
- Garnish with cilantro.