Skip to content
- 1 cup Manchego cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary or favorite dried herb (optional)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix together Manchego cheese with dried rosemary (optional) or chili powder (optional).
- Place 1 tablespoon cheese onto prepared baking sheets, leaving 2 inches between each mound. Bake until cheese is golden brown and lacy, about 5 minutes. Watch carefully.
- Allow to cool for 1 minute on baking sheet.
- Remove and cool on a drying rack until crispy.