A creamy pumpkin mousse graveyard is a fun and simple dessert to serve at your Halloween party!
Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 3 teaspoons vanilla, reserved
- 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup chocolate sauce
- 4 cookies
- 1 tube black gel icing
- In a large mixing bowl, using an electric beater, whisk the heavy cream until thicken.
- Add powdered sugar and vanilla. Beat until soft peaks form.
- Scoop the mixture into a separate bowl and set aside.
- Using a clean bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add the powdered sugar, pumpkin puree, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice. Beat until smooth.
- Fold the whipped cream into the pumpkin cheesecake mixture. Store in the refrigerator.
- When ready to serve, make the tombstones and set aside.
- Scoop the pumpkin mousse into a piping bag.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon crushed graham cracker at the bottom of the cup.
- Pipe the first layer of mousse. Drizzle chocolate sauce.
- Continue piping mousse and drizzling chocolate until the cup is filled.
- Sprinkle the top with graham cracker crumbs.
- Garnish with a tombstone cookie. Serve chilled.