Skip to content
- 6 cups of corn, divided
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 can (14 ounce) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 5 eggs
- 1¾ cups of flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease an 8x12 pan and set aside.
- In a blender, pulverize 3 cups corn until smooth. Set aside.
- In a large bowl of a mixer beat butter. Slowly pour in sweetened condensed milk and evaporated milk.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Add pulverized corn. Stir in remaining corn and blend.
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir dry ingredients into corn mixture until combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.