Simplify your weeknights with a quick Mexican Pizza for dinner.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 3 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 2 ounces canned chopped green chiles
- 1 cup cooked shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup guacamole
- 1/2 cup salsa
- Heat oven to 350F. Drizzle 1 teaspoon oil onto baking sheet.
- Arrange 4 tortillas in a single layer. Puncture each tortilla a few times with a knife or fork.
- Sprinkle 2 cups cheese evenly over 4 of the tortillas. Cover each with a remaining tortillas.
- Bake 5-6 minutes or until browned slightly and crispy, flipping halfway between baking.
- While tortillas bake, heat remaining oil in a skillet and cook onions until browned.
- Add beans and green chiles. Mash slightly with a potato masher.
- Remove tortilla pizzas from oven and top each with bean mixture and shredded chicken, spreading evenly.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Return to oven for 1 minute to melt cheese.
- Remove from oven and top with sour cream, guacamole, and salsa.