Spice up your cranberry sauce with jalapeños.
- 2 jalapeño peppers, stemmed, seeded and minced
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 12 ounce fresh or frozen cranberries
- 6 ounce fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/2 lime juiced (optional)
- In a medium saucepan combine minced jalapeños, water, sugar, and cranberries.
- Bring the mixture to a boil over medium high heat and reduce to a simmer. Simmer for 10 minutes. Using a wooden spoon, mash the cranberries to preferred consistency.
- Stir in the raspberries and lime juice.
- Remove from heat and chill before serving.