A quick, healthy, and delicious meal for any night of the week.
Grilled Salmon with Avocado
- 2 pounds salmon, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 avocados
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- Drizzle salmon with olive oil.
- In a small bowl, mix together salt, cumin, paprika, onion powder, chili powder, and black pepper.
- Season salmon with mixed spices. Allow the rub to marinate the salmon for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Heat a grill to medium heat.
- Grill salmon for 5 minutes.
- While salmon is grilling. in a large bowl, mash together avocados, red onion, lime juice, and cilantro.
- Chill avocado mixture.
- Top salmon will avocado right before serving.