Skip to content
- 1 small papaya, seeded, cubed
- 2 mangos, cubed
- 1 jalapeño, seeded, diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- salt to taste
- 4 (6-ounce) pieces halibut fillet, skin removed
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- In a large bowl, combine papaya, mangos, jalapeño, red onion, cilantro, and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside to chill in the refrigerator to chill.
- Season both sides of halibut with salt and pepper.
- Heat grill pan with coconut oil.
- Sear halibut for about 3 minutes, or longer depending on thickness. Turn fish over and sear for an additional 3 minutes.
- Squeeze lime juice on fish. Transfer to plate. Top with salsa.