Surprise your family with ghost chips for Halloween!
- 1 dozen corn tortillas
- ghost cookie cutter
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle of vegetable oil
- salt to taste
- Line a baking sheet with paper towels. Set aside.
- Using a cookie cutter, cut tortillas into little ghost shapes.
- In a large deep pot, bring oil to a low simmer over medium heat. Fry chips until golden.
- Remove from oil and set to drain on the prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with salt to taste.
- Serve warm with your favorite salsa or guacamole.