Skip to content
- 1 hothouse cucumber, halved and seeded, but not peeled, roughly chopped
- 2 red bell peppers, cored and seeded, roughly chopped
- 4 plum tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 red onion, roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups tomato juice
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup good olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Using a food processor with a steal blade, coarsely chop each vegetable separately.
- Make sure to NOT over-process!
- After each vegetable is chopped, combine them into a large bowl.
- Stir in garlic, tomato juice, vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Mix well and chill before serving. It’s best to allow the flavors to chill and marry overnight.