An easy kid-friendly dinner to whip together any night of the week!
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ½ pound ground beef
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon Mexican oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup black beans, slightly mashed
- 1 can refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 cup pico de gallo
- 1/2 cup green onions
- Preheat oven to 400 ° and lightly spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil. Saute onions until translucent.
- Add beef. Break apart with a wood spoon. Cook until browned. Drain excess fat.
- Stir in cumin, oregano, chili powder, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper.
- Stir in black beans. Set aside and cool slightly before using.
- Roll pizza dough out onto a flat surface, shaping into a rectangle.
- Add the taco meat and beans evenly on top of the pizza dough.
- Sprinkle evenly with cheese.
- Starting with the long edge of the pizza dough, roll dough tightly up into a roll.
- Using a serrated knife, cut 1-inch slices, making about 16-18 rolls.
- Place rolls on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until tops are golden brown.
- Serve with favorite taco garnishes.