Every day is Taco Tuesday with these bad boys! YUM!!!
- 3 pounds flank steak
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons Mexican oregano
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 limes, juiced
- 10 corn tortillas
- 1 cup Cotija cheese
- 2 cups cilantro, chopped, reserved
- 2 cups guacamole
- 1 red onion, sliced, pickled
- 1 cup (packed) fresh Italian parsley
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place steaks in a plastic food grade safe bag. Season meat with salt, pepper, paprika, oregano, garlic, olive oil, and lime juice. Allow to marinate in the refrigerator for an hour or over night.
- When ready to prepare, preheat grill to medium heat. Grill steak for 7-9 minutes per side, turning once until a meat thermometer reads 140-145.
- Remove from heat and allow to rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- While steak is resting, prepare the chimichurri sauce, by pulsing parsley, olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, crushed red pepper, cumin, salt, and 1 cup cilantro through a food processor until slightly smooth.
- To serve the tacos, heat tortillas on a grill, remove and place steak, chimichurri, Cotija, cilantro, pickled red onions, and guacamole.