I love quesadillas because they are quick and easy and can be served as an appetizer or a meal.
- 1/4 cup lowfat Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons chipotle chilies in adobo, chopped
- 4 small (5-6 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup grilled chicken, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- In a small bowl, mix together yogurt and chipotle chilies, set aside.
- Heat a large pan over medium heat. Place one tortilla in the pan, sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese, grilled chicken, and 1 tablespoon cilantro.
- Place second tortilla on top.
- Flip until both sides are slightly crispy and the cheese has melted.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Follow the same instructions to make the second quesadilla.
- Serve quesadillas with additional cilantro and chipotle crema.