Skip to content
- 8 slices thick cut bacon
- 2 (14 ounce) cans cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (14 ounce) cans pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 ripe peaches, chopped
- 12 ounces BBQ sauce
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup bourbon
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoons salt and pepper
- fresh basil for serving
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Chop 8 slices of bacon into pieces.
- Using a Dutch oven over medium heat, add bacon and cook until crisp, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Drain off excess fat.
- Reserve half the amount of crisped bacon for garnish, set aside.
- Stir in beans, peaches, BBQ sauce, maple syrup, bourbon, balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, adobo sauce, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Place in the oven and bake for about 45 minutes or until the sauce has thicken and is bubbly. Serve warm with fresh basil and crispy pieces of bacon.