Mind-blowing tacos filled with sweet and spicy pulled pork are topped with earthy roasted baby beets. #crockpotfavorite
- 2 pounds pork loin
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 3 beets, roasted, thinly sliced
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 1 cup crema
- corn or flour tortillas
- Add pork loin, BBQ sauce, and onion in a slow cooker. Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Allow to cool before shredding with forks.
- While pork is cooking, wrap beets in foil and roast in the oven at 350F until can be pierced with a knife, about 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool before peeling away the skin. Slice and set aside.
- To prepare tacos, fill tortillas with BBQ pork, carrots, beets, and avocado.
- Drizzle with crema.