Skip to content
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- a pinch of salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- a pinch of nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/3 cup milk
- Churro Topping
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Beat butter until foamy. Gradually add sugar and vanilla extract and beat until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time with a pinch of salt.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Add flour mixture alternately with the milk to the creamed mixture.
- Spoon the batter into non-stick doughnut baking tin.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- To make the topping, add melted butter to a small bowl.
- In another small bowl, mix together sugar and cinnamon.
- Brush each doughnut with butter and roll in sugar-cinnamon mixture.