Satisfy your taste buds with a salty, spicy, and cheesy appetizer.
Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Jalapeños
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 8 jalapeño peppers, sliced lengthwise, seeds and membranes removed
- 8 slices bacon, sliced in half
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together softened cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture into each halved jalapeño.
- Wrap each stuffed jalapeño with bacon.
- Secure with a toothpick if necessary.
- Place stuffed peppers on a baking sheet. Bake in the oven until golden and the cheese is bubbly, about 15-20 minutes.
- Turn on the broiler, and broil for a minute to crisp the bacon. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly.