Watermelon + Tequila + Lime juice is the perfect summertime cocktail.
- 4 cups watermelon, diced, reserve extra for garnish
- 6 ounces tequila
- 4 ounces triple sec
- 4 ounces fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons agave syrup
- 1 lime, sliced into wheels
- margarita salt
- In a blender, puree watermelon until smooth.
- Remove pulp by filtering through a mesh sleeve.
- In a small pitcher, stir in watermelon juice, tequila, triple sec, lime juice, and syrup. Stir until combined.
- Glide a fresh lime along the rim of each glass, dip into salt.
- Fill glasses with ice. Pour margarita into each glass.
- Garnish with watermelon and lime wheels.