A crisp and refreshing cocktail enjoyed throughout the year!
- 1 handful of fresh mint
- 2 teaspoons agave
- 1 shot of spiced rum
- ½ cup of freshly squeezed tangerine juice
- 1 tablespoon of amaretto liqueur
- 1/2 of a lime, juiced
- 2 ounces club soda (or more to taste)
- Blackberries, mandarin peels, and mint for garnish
- Place the mint in a glass with agave. Muddle together.
- Add the ice to the glass.
- Stir in the rum, tangerine juice, amaretto, lime juice, and club soda. Use a spoon to gently mix a few times to combine. Garnish with berries, peels, and mint leaves.