Skip to content
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 2 cups Ice
- 3 ounces Clamato juice Original Flavor’
- 3 ounces pineapple juice
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 2 drops hot sauce
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) chilled Mexican-style beer
- 1/4 cup kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Sliced pineapple for garnish
- In a small bowl, combine salt and chili powder.
- Rub a lime wedge around the rim of a large beer glass and dip into spiced salt.
- Fill the glass with the ice.
- In a cocktail shaker, mix Clamato, pineapple juice, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce.
- Pour into a beer glass.
- Fill the glass with chilled beer and garnish with a fresh lime wedges and pineapple.
- Stir and serve immediately.