Celebrating our country with bubbly sangria.
- 1 bottle dry white wine
- 1/2 cup white grape juice
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, hulled and slice
- 1 1/2-2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 3 Granny Smith apples, cut into stars
- 1 bottle sparkling white wine
- Stir together white wine, grape juice, strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries together in a large pitcher. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour so that the flavors marry together. Before serving stir in sparkling wine, apples, and ice. Serve immediately.