A refreshing cocktail to serve at an afternoon spring party.
- 1 1/4 ounce Don Julio Reposado
- 2 ounces fresh grapefruit juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ounce agave nectar
- club soda
- 1 grapefruit, sliced into wheels
- thyme sprigs for garnish (optional)
- Add ice to a cocktail shaker.
- Pour in Don Julio Reposado, grapefruit juice, lime juice, and agave nectar. Shake until mixed and chilled.
- Pour over ice.
- Top with a splash of club soda.
- Garnish with a grapefruit wheel and thyme sprigs (optional).