Skip to content
- 1 1/2 ounce silver tequila
- 3/4 ounce lime juice
- 1/2 ounce orange juice
- 3/4 ounce agave nectar
- 1/2 teaspoon Matcha
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- Combine tequila, lime juice, orange juice, agave nectar, and Matcha into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake for about 30 seconds.
- Using a slice of lime, wet the rim of the glass.
- Pour the granulated sugar and a tablespoon of matcha in a separate shallow bowl.
- Dip the rim of the glass through the matcha sugar.
- Fill glass with ice. Pour margarita over ice and garnish with lime.