Skip to content
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and seeds removed
- 10 limes, juiced (About 1/2 cup)
- 1 1/4 cup of fresh mint leaves, woody stems removed
- 1/4 cup of agave nectar
- 1 1/2 cups of water
- 1 1/2 cups of unsweetened Coconut Water
- Pinch of Salt optional
- Cut cucumbers into rough cubes, about 1/2-inch and add to blender and puree until smooth.
- Add lime juice, mint leaves, agave nectar, water, coconut water and a pinch of salt to the blender. Blend again until mint leaves are minced.
- Strain into large fine mesh strainer, over a wide-mouth pitcher.
- Serve chilled over ice.
- Garnish with lime and mint.